Author Topic: Posse #2, A Duke's Mixture  (Read 814 times)

Keystone

Posse #2, A Duke's Mixture
« on: March 31, 2019, 12:19:56 PM »
Well,
Seems we covered many categories and various levels of shooting expertise. Tennessee Williams & Reno Mustang led the way with some fine shooting. Tenn. Critr showed us how Josey Wales could handle targets with just revolvers. Long Gulch, Double Barrel and Bad Eye Tom were pleased to have a tail wind to disperse smoke. Shenandoah Will is on the mend and shot well except for having to engage shotgun targets Outlaw style. Wayfaring Stranger & nephew Jaden King shot their first CAS/SASS matches and Stranger's son Wayfaring Kid helped pick up brass. Danny Grotto made his return to shooting after several years away. Of the 21 shooters on Posse #2, (10) shot clean matches and (12) won their category. It was good to see folks from near & far and appreciate everyone working together to keep the posse to moving along.
Hasta Luego, Keystone

PS Y'all come shoot the Reunion Match at the Oak Ridge Outlaws on April 13th.

Hurricanecharly

• View Profile
Re: Posse #2, A Duke's Mixture
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 08:45:09 PM »
Keystone  it was a big , and successful  posse!
Looked at posse list and there was no better ambassadors  for the newly arrived and finally back.
Thank you posse #2!

Double Barrel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 10:42:33 AM »
Keystone,

I always enjoy reading your posts. I don’t often comment back but I just wanted to let you know.

Fast Harley 1979

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 07:54:13 PM »
Don't know what our posse number was, but it was a good posse, and Barkeep did a great job as leader.
(Even though he was calling me names.) ;)
Harley.

Keystone

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2019, 10:08:20 PM »
Thanks DB, appreciate your comment. Keystone