Author Topic: I've got a question?  (Read 658 times)

Judge

• View Profile
I've got a question?
« on: February 10, 2019, 08:19:58 PM »

Good Lord willing  Yazoo and I are heading back to Ringgold on Saturday. First time in awhile. Can't  really wait.

Yazoo is shooting and I'm  gonna visit with my friends.

Well, unfortunately,  ever since I  got out of the the hospital I've had to take some meds that make me use the facilities standing up a whole lot more.

Question is.......

DO WE HAVE A NEW PORTA POTTY ?

One that the door will close if you weigh over 250? Or if you have to sit and are over 6'2" and weigh over 250?

Or are we still playing games?

Cherokee Slim

• View Profile
Re: I've got a question?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 12:51:55 PM »
It's the same one.
Cherokee Slim

Judge

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »

WHY??????

Hurricanecharly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 07:37:07 PM »
Judge I'm glad you and yahzoo will be hanging  with us Saturday, glad to hear you're getting better!
To answer you're question about the portapot up grade.
Not yet!
I proposed at the elections in November a 5$ increase in shooters fees to first of make the club pay for its month to month expenses with out  a few individuals  paying for stuff out of pocket personally to keep the club solid,secondly to upgrade the portapot. Depending on #s attendance 2 to 3 dollars for upgrade to portapot balance to club to run day to day expenses.
The majority voted for it.
After the shoot several called and expressed they didn't like the way the vote was handled and want more time to think about the 5$ a month and possible come up with better solutions to the porta pot.
The club voted in December to listen to the other ideas and allow some people to think on it awhile and vote once and for all in march.
Hope to see you and yahzoo Saturday and in March!